Citizenship Services

FREE! Legal Advice to obtain American citizenship and English classes

Youth Co-Op, Inc offers a way to the American Citizenship  to individuals that entered the country with parole or asylum.

The program offers counseling for the naturalization process, including how to fill out the N-400 and preparation for the civics and English portions of the naturalization exam.

To qualify for our free immigration services individuals should have

– Entered in the US as a Refugee or Asylee

– Be a permanent resident of the United States and have a residency card.

For information please contact Silvia Argain via telephone:

at 305-643-6730

Or via email at: