Job Seeker Services
Youth Co-Op brings qualified workers to area employers through our eight centers that provide employment assistance and training, and educational/vocational opportunities to job seekers. Youth Co-Op, in partnership with CareerSource South Florida and Miami-Dade County, associates with other organizations to bring job seekers a range of government services and resources within one center.
Workforce services include:
- Job search, including placement and career counseling
- Employment workshops
- Resume writing
- Internet access to on-line job searches and statewide job banks
- Use of office equipment for career development purposes
- On-the-Job Training/Paid Work Experience Opportunities
- Individual Training Accounts (educational scholarships)
- Support services such as child care, transportation assistance, and others
We Can Save You Time and Money
Would you like to know how YCI’s business services can help you not only decrease costs, but also increase profits, productivity, and help transform your business?
How We Can Help
As an extension of your HR department, we offer HR solutions that will improve your business performance while saving you valuable time and money.
Whether you’re a small business that needs an easy, cost-effective way to recruit and pre-screen prospective employees, or a mid-size to large firm that wants labor market information to expand, YCI can assist you at no cost. We offer comprehensive and flexible HR and business solutions that work as hard as you do – making it easier for you to increase efficiency and focus on the more strategic aspects of your business.
Our Services Include:
- Job Bank
- Labor Market Services
- Training Grants
- Tax Incentives
Get started today by contacting:
Business Services 305.643.6730